High Performance Measurements for Altitude and Air Speed
The evolution of Honeywell pressure transducers has served everything from large commercial to general aviation aircraft, and from drones to helicopters. With every stage of innovative aerospace advancement, Honeywell has been improving pressure transducer devices to deliver increasingly higher performance measurements for altitude and air speed in air-data applications as well as engine pressure in flight and on test stands.
Avionics Application: Air data instruments, aircraft engines, airframe monitors
- Accurate pressure transducers are used to determine altitude and airspeed on manned and unmanned airplanes, drones, missiles and helicopters
- Pressure transducers are also used for aircraft engine controls, and a new class of instrument designed to monitor wear-and-tear on aircraft to optimize maintenance points
- ±0.05% accuracy over temperature coupled with attractive price
- Outputs directly in inches of Hg or other user-selectable pressure units.
- RS485/RS232 networkable
- Accuracy required to precisely determine altitude and airspeed is very affordable with the PPT and IPT
- Saves downstream computer conversion to standard pressure unit
- Easy to couple two transducers in one avionics box